Monday, November 27, 2006
It shows flash memory, memory sticks and USB products that we are now selling to corporations.
Products are available in sizes from 32MB up to 8GB.
Friday, November 17, 2006
They are 14" long by 1-3/16" high, Imprinted vinyl with removable adhesive. Calendars are finished with gloss coating and split backs . The advertising goes in the center 2" and there is 6 months of calendar on each side. They fold easily and can fit into a #10 envelope for mailing.
People put them at the top or botttom of a monitor or on their keyboard. It makes for a very handy year at a time calendar that is always there. Of course, there are many other places that they can be put... near a phone, in a car, on the fridge, etc.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
- Freshness… when are the food gifts packaged for delivery to your recipient, in the summertime or when you actually order the gift?
- Packaging… are the gifts packaged so they will arrive in perfect condition?
- Quality… is there a 100% satisfaction guarantee?
- Experience… do they know what they are doing, do they understand the business marketplace?
- Branding… can they brand your logo along with the gift?
- Stress Free Buying… Can they offer a complete ‘Turnkey’ Program?
- Longevity… after the food has been consumed, what is left to remember you by?
Some of the calendars will be put into a mailing tube for direct mailing to their customers and the rest will be hand delivered.
This is a great map for locating customers and salespeople.
A calendar sent to a customer becomes a billboard on their wall for your business for the next year.